Portable Contact Angle Measuring Device
The PCA100M is developed for portable, automatic measurement of the wetting behavior of solids (e.g. wafers or glass substrates for flat panel displays) under clean-room conditions of any substrate size, as well as for series tests and systematic analysis. The PCA 100 enables the reduction of subjective factors and time involved for contact angle measurements in quality control and production inspection. The instrument is available as a portable, hand-held system or to be integrated in a process automation with a robot system.
Sessile Drop, Advancing/Receding, Wetting, Absoprtion, etc.
The PCA 100 consists of the basic instrument with the following technical equipment;
- Measuring head with integrated optics, illumination and multiple dosing unit
high-performance, telecentric lens with high light transmitting capacity and integrated aperture.
- Video measuring system with high-resolution CCD-camera.
- High-performance video digitizing board for the PC.
- Illumination with continuously adjustable intensity for a homogeneous back lighting.
- Control and measuring electronics for selection and positioning of the dosing needles.
- Power supply with automatic voltage adjustment.
- The 64-bit Windows 7 based compatible software SPCA. The analyses according to different methods were built into the software.