Fully Automated Contact Angle/Drop Shape Analysis Instrument
- Sessile Drop and Captive Bubble Methods for contact angle measurement on plane, convex or concave surface.
- Tilting Method for advancing and receding contact angle measurements.
- Programmable advancing/receding contact angle measuring via Needle-in-Drop Method.
- Pendant Drop Method for surface and interfacial tension measurements, determination of the polar and disperse components of the surface tension.
- Lamella Method for surface tension and contact angle measurements of highly viscous materials.
- Liquid Bridge Method - innovative measurement setup and analysis of the three phase systems.
- Surface energy (and its components) calculation based on contact angle measurements.
- Results - 9 methods for calculation, representation of wetting envelopes and work of adhesion.
- High throughput fully automated time saving industrial device for contact angle and drop shape analysis.
- Automated files for fully software controlled multiple contact angle, drop shape measurements and data analysis.
- Intuitive setup of the automation files for automated multiple measurements.
- Precise and easy handling of liquid dispensing- up to 6 direct dosing systems.
- Video measuring system with USB camera capturing at various rates (upUSB-HSC, etc.)
- High-precision methods for evaluating drop contours in combination with statistical error analysis.
- Access to database of liquids and solids- properties of more than 200 materials for quick reference of density, surface, interfacial tension and other related data, also for 9 methods of surface energy analysis including related citations.
- Up to six software controlled electronic syringe units ES.
- Maximum sample dimensions (L x W x H): • 220 x ∞ x 70 mm.
- Measuring range for contact angles: 0…180°; ± 0.1° measuring precision of the video system.
- Measuring range for surface and interfacial tension: 0.01…2000 mN/m resolution: ± 0.01 mN/m.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 680 x 310 x 370 mm.
- Weight: 22 kg.
- Power supply: • 100…240VAC; 50…60Hz; 100 W.
- Variety of dosing systems for dispensing and analyzing tiny droplets (pico-, nano- and micro-liter droplets).
- Various temperature and environment (humidity, pressure and vaccum) control systems (up to 1,800°C, 100%, 750 bars, etc.)
- Variety of sample holders for foils, papers, contact lenses, fibers, film, etc.
- Wide range optical glass cuvettes for captive bubble, interfacial tension, interfacial rheology measurements.
- Electro-wetting platform EWP100 for analysis of sessile and pendant drops behavior in controlled electrical field.
- All motorized functions to be controlled by intuitive touch panel TP 50.
- Electronic tilting base units TBU90E, TBU95E, and OTBU.
- Electronic turn table with vacuum fixation ETT/VAC for silicon wafer of various diameters.
- Heated dosing devices NHDs for molten polymer or metal(up to 700 °C).
- Interfacial rheology through the ODG25/ODG50/ESr-O- Oscillation / relaxation analysis option for the real and imaginary part of the interfacial dilatational modulus.
- Top view video system TV-VS
- And more...
For any modular configurations that you may require, contact us to discuss your exact applications and objectives, and we will work with you to configure a unit for your EXACT parameters.
Available Custom Modular Options, which include, but are not limited to: