In-line Process Measuring Technology of Your Choice
Robust process measuring and controlling technology for monitoring and controlling industrial cleaning and coating processes as well as processes of the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries.
DataPhysics PCA100 Robotic
Continuous contact angle and cleanliness measurement:
- Inline monitoring of contact angle and wetting.
- Efficiency and environment protection to avoid human errors.
- Reliable process solution for high throughput in-line process operations.
Continuous surface tension measurement of process liquids:
- Inline monitoring of surfactant concentration.
- Efficiency and environment protection through an optimal dosing of cleaning agents.
- Process solution for high process reliability.
Inline cleanliness control of surfaces:
- Highest product quality through controlled cleaning.
- Contact-free measurement.
- System solution for high process security.
- Layer thickness measurement
Monitoring of bath contamination Inline:
- Automatic control of bath care measures.
- Efficient bath management through optimization of bath operation time.
- Measuring the oil concentration
SITA Clean Line CD
Continuous conductivity measurement in process liquids:
- Concentration monitoring of cleaning agent components.
- Control of rinsing baths.
Central control unit for process management:
- Processing and visualizing measuring results.
- Controlling the dosage of process chemicals.
- Optimized process management regarding efficiency, process security and economy.
The components of process measuring and controlling technology provide solutions for an easy process monitoring through an efficient control of the dosage of chemicals such as cleaning agents, wetting agents or surfactants. By implementing our in-line measuring solutions, a new level of process management can be reached regarding efficiency, process security and ecology. FDS application engineers will help develop an optimal and customized clean line system solution for you based on an analysis of your process and plant. Please contact us for a free consultation.