High Resolution Dynamic Contact Angle Tensiometer with Langmuir-Blodgett Extension
Gibb's Absorption Isotherm, CMC, Interfacial Rheology, Static / Dynamic Surface Tension / Interfacial Tension, Surface Excess, etc.
• LBE can use with all the DCAT dynamic contact angle measuring device / tensiometer
• For measurements of liquids at temperatures up to 90 °C according to the Langmuir-Blodgett Method in combination with Wilhemy Plate Method for the measurement of surface tension.
• All software dependent functions in combination with the software packages.
• Electrical and software controlled Langmuir Blodgett trough module with TV 70
• Optional software tool for Surface Rheology Research on Surfactant Mono-layer
For any modular configurations that you may require, contact us to discuss your exact applications and objectives, and we will work with you to configure a unit for your EXACT parameters.
Available Custom Modular Options include, but are not limited to: