Maximum Bubble Pressure Tensiometer
- This device optimizes measurement of the dynamic surface tension as a function of the surface age, the bubble frequency, the temperature, the concentration, or by a given volume stream, as a function of time. Additionally, it features determination of the actual surface age related to a constant area, the transition from the bubble to the jet range, the calculation of diffusion coefficients and the adsorption kinetics of very fast-acting surfactants. Done with the possibility of a very short surface age, down to 0.1 msec (much shorter than 5 msec).
- Development and production of surfactants.
- Selection of surfactants and optimization of the dosing for fast wettability processes.
- Development of liquid medicines
- Course of coloring and printing processes.
- Optimization of color and lacquer additives.
- Maximum Bubble Pressure according to Fainerman’s Method.
Features and Specs:
- Measuring range: 10–100 mN/m; reproducibility: 0.1 mN/m
- Dynamic time range (surface age): 0.1ms—50s
- Temperature range: 0–90 C
Feature Advantage Description:
- Small sample volume.
- Sample glasses easy to change and clean.
- Fast capillary changing and cleaning.
- Windows based software.
- Optional online measuring cell for the process control purpose.
- Consideration of viscosity effects and extrapolation to the static surface tension.